Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Welcome

Allrighty, so I created this blog to showcase some of my artwork outside of my primary medium, which is tattooing. As an artist I enjoy exploring the methods and processes of fellow artists so I figured I'd contribute my own to those similarly inclined. Most of the art I intend to display will also be for sale, if not already sold, so self-promotion is another pupose of this blog, albeit secondary. My e-mail is attached so feel free to contact me there for any and all inquiries. Along the way I suspect I'll share some thoughts and ideas as well, and I invite any viewers to do the same; criticism, comments, thoughts, likes, dislikes, and non-sequiturs are welcome and encouraged. Thank you for viewing/reading, I hope you enjoy, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment